Embarrassed of your smile? Not anymore!
Highly Effective Professional Tooth Whitening With the Convenience of At-Home Treatments Only Available from Willoughby Dental
When was the last time you smiled at a stranger without worrying about the color of your teeth? Life isn’t quite the same without being able to confidently grin from ear to ear. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry 99.7% of adults feel the smile is a beneficial social tool and can help advance your professional career. Yet, many adults shy away from offering the world their full tooth smile out of fear and embarrassment.
Sound familiar? Regain confidence in your smile with our unique dual benefit tooth whitening system. You’ll get the effects of professional tooth whitening with the convenience of at-home treatments.
Call Now To Get Your Smile Back!
Introducing a Uniquely Powerful Way to Whiten Your Teeth
In the past, you’ve had two options to whiten your teeth:
- Invest time and money into repeated visits to your dentist for expensive tooth whitening services.
- Continue buying over-the-counter tooth whiteners that never seem to work as well as you’d like.
Now, there’s a better option! – A combination of one in-office treatment followed up with a FREE take-home Opalescence® PF 15% whitening kit. Reduced cost, less time wasted in a dental chair, and a Dazzling Confident Smile.
Willoughby Dental brings you a new way to get the maximum tooth whitening benefits with ease. Our unique dual benefit teeth whitening package gives you in-office sessions with some of the most powerful equipment available and convenient at-home treatments.
Start Your Dual Benefit Teeth Whitening System for Only $349. Limited Time Only.
Included in package:
- Comprehensive Cleaning to Maximize Teeth Whitening Effectiveness
- Exam to Ensure Proper and Efficient Application of Whitening
- State of the Art Sapphire Crystal® Teeth Whitening Treatment
- Free Take Home Opalescence® PF 15% Kit to Help You Maintain That Dazzling Smile
- Personalized Hygiene and Maintenance Instructions from Dr. Trachtenberg DMD